So I have driven through Oregon, Idaho and have ended up in Utah for the moment. I saw my Mom and sister and I also got to see Allie in Salt Lake City (which was too brief).
I spent the first night in La Grande. I got the generator fixed, which needed a new pump. I stayed the night at Antelope Island Last night. IT is so pretty there and the island is in the middle of the Salt Lake. There are bugs everywhere... and some have a nasty bite. It was very spread out though and took almost 15 minutes just to drive into the island and another 5 minutes to where I was camping. Darth not only saw deer, but jackrabbits and some weird large rodent. He also learned that Salt Lake is not the best to drink even after I told him that is was not good for him.
We watched an amazing sunset and I got to spend some time catching up with an old friend from the area.
I had stopped in Boise the night before this but it is not much to talk about. Idaho= Boring.
Today I went to Salt Lake City, and as I said before I got to See Allie. I went to the mormon temples and explored the city a bit. The city is really nice and I enjoyed it as I was there. I went to Provo next, and Provo has alot more mormons then Salt Lake City. The general feel was quite different.
I am camping at an RV park by Utah Lake and it is absolutely pleasent here.
I love old people and old people who play cribbage :) :)
I am heading to Bryce Canyon next which I will spend a couple days at. I hopefully will also explore the Zion National Forest.
Miss you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment