Thursday, June 11, 2009

The mission!

So- I decided to start a blog about my little adventure I am taking with an RV and Darth. My main goal of the trip is to see the Grand Canyon. I will be driving through Idaho, Utah, New Mexico, Arizona, and Montana before heading back home. I might drive through some other states but I am leaving that open.

The reason for going? Why not? I have had the traveling blues since coming back from Texas and I really want to explore more of the U.S. I also have been unsettled since I have been in Portland and by exploring more of the country I live in I think it will help me figure out what I want. Or get me closer to knowing.....

I have the summer off and instead of searching for a job I will be traveling. I am expecting to be gone for 4 weeks but that could change... so no promises for when I will be getting back.

Darth is coming with me to be my co-pilot so I won;t be entirely alone :)

I leave Tuesday early morning so if I don't see you before, i'll see you sometime late July!

2 comments:

  1. You're going to have a wonderful trip. There is something about traveling by yourself that truly is unlike any other experience. Just go where the winds take you and enjoy your time. I always enjoy when I go, but I always return with a bit more appreciation for home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're DRIVING!!! Does that mean you've got your license, or is this an illegal adventure to see what state you get caught in? Have fun!

    ReplyDelete