SOoo... the first day was already an adventure in itself. Yesterday, while my mom's boyfriend was working on the RV I was going to take, the generator was not working. My mom and I took the RV to an RV fix it place and got it looked at. The generator is gas powered and since it has been sitting for so long (7-9 months without being used) the lines connecting the generator and the gas may have collapsed. The fix would take a day or so and the refrigerator is the main thing that runs off of it while the RV is not hooked up to an outside power source. Sorry if this makes no sense :). I left salem around noon and I am in La Grande now. I am getting the RV looked at tomorrow morning and so far everything is going ok. I just have to make sure where I stop has full hookups so I can cool down the fridge. When I stop I can cool down the fridge with propane as well.
Anyways...Darth is having a blast and I will be in Boise tomorrow and I am thinking about maybe going to one of the many National Forests as well.
I also almost ran out of gas and freaked out but as soon as I got to a gas station, the lever thingy that tells how much gas there is went up a notch so I had much more gas then I thought.
Blah Blah Blah
I am now going to read while listening to the thunder ahead :)
i see snoopy! :) hope all is going well spitzy!!!!!
ReplyDeletethis is skippy by the way, (Angry)Red Planet reference gets lost easily... :)
ReplyDeletehope you're having fun still! i wanna get outta here!! i miss traveling..
i had dreams about you two nights in a row, strange. one was with your RV sitting in a river and you were in a boat with a bunch of people floating away. ??? i dont get it either. i forget the other one at the moment. anyways, cheers!! take care!